- Size Range: 0.1 to 1100 microns (instrument variable)
- Accuracy: ±2% of x(50) using approved traceable standards
- Sample Volume: Sample dependant, but fully user configurable
- Power Supply: 12-24V, 350mA
- Communications: RS422
- Sampling rate: 2000 samples per second.
- Sampling resolution: 16-bit analogue to digital converter.
- Laser: 5mW 635nm laser.
- I/O : Fully configurable Analogue and digital outputs
- Local Display: 2 lines x 16 characters backlit LCD.
- Temperature Range: -10 to 50°C standard range:(extended range -30 to + 70°C)
- Industrial protection: IP65 as standard ATEX options
- Max comms distance: 1.2km
- Dimensions/ Weight: 425 X 95 X 95mm (XO01)/ Less than 6kg
A perfect fusion of proven design and latest technology. Quite simply, the most compact, rugged, best performing in-process particle size analyzers at a fraction of the cost of competitors systems.