The unique Xoptix VSDS slurry measurement system
Up until now, In-process particle size measurement using laser diffraction has not been realistic for the following reasons
- Too cumbersome
- Dilution issues
- Difficult to integrate
- Difficult to clean/maintain
- Huge cost
- Not Any More!
Introducing the Xoptix range of in-process particle size monitoring systems for Liquid borne particulate processes.
- Real time process measurements from 0.1 to 1100um
- Easy to install/integrate into process
- Robust, small footprint
- Variable stage dilution system, with low diluent overhead, allows easy return of sample to main process
- Built in accordance with ISO 13320, so full laser diffraction 'lab system' performance
- Easy maintenance, with NO interruption to process
- Fast ROI. Affordable cutting edge technology
Real time size measurement available as a local display, Time trend report, instantaneous size distribution print out, or output to main process controller.
The flexibility and performance of the XO series addresses many applications, including:
- Calcium carbonate
- Paints and pigments
- Titanium dioxide
A perfect fusion of proven design and latest technology. Quite simply, the most compact, rugged, best performing in-process particle size analyzers at a fraction of the cost of competitors systems.