Principles of operation
Up until now, In-process particle size measurement using laser diffraction has not been realistic for the following reasons
- Too cumbersome
- Dilution issues
- Difficult to integrate
- Difficult to clean/maintain
- Huge cost
Not Any More!
Introducing the Xoptix range of in-process particle size monitoring systems for Liquid borne particulate processes.
- Real time process measurements from 0.1 to 1100um
- Easy to install/integrate into process
- Robust, small footprint
- Variable stage dilution system, with low diluent overhead, allows easy return of sample to main process
- Built in accordance with ISO 13320, so full laser diffraction ' lab system' performance
- Easy maintenance, with NO interruption to process
- Fast ROI. Affordable cutting edge technology
Real time size measurement available as a
local display, Time trend report, instantaneous size distribution print out, or output to main process controller.
The unique Xoptix VSDS slurry measurement system
The flexibility and performance of the XO series addresses many applications, including:
- Calcium carbonate
- Paints and pigments
- Titanium dioxide